Maintain best practice;
instantly access all your flight information anytime.
Manage and record all your flight details in line with industry best practice.
- Record details of the client and the jobs requirements
- Assign people, RPASs, batteries, sensors, controllers and other equipment to flights
- Easily record flight start/finish times
- Activity Records, RPAS Equipment running records and battery usage records automatically generated when a flight is carried out
- Store qualifications, medical records and evidence to support permissions for aerial work
- Structured workflow to guide you through the process of defining a job, identifying hazards and risks, and assigning resources
- Supplement the planning activities by attaching your own files or capturing images using your device's camera
Track asset use, monitor battery charges and performance.
- Record battery charges
- View battery usage records which are automatically created when a flight is carried out
- Easily see the health of your batteries
- View equipment running records that are automatically created when a flight is carried out
- Add and manage your RPAS records in one centralized module
- Keep a history of your RPAS' serviceability with the Change of Serviceability log
Activity & Maintenance
Automated activity records for all flights detailing key flight information.
- Activity records automatically generate when a flight is carried out detailing key flight information
- Automatic flying and equipment running logs to keep track of historical activity
- Track battery charges and monitor battery performance
- View logs to identify maintenance needs
- Store details of RPAS qualifications and evidence to support permissions for aerial work.
Identify hazards and mitigate potential risk.
- Structured forms to help you identify potential hazards in your areas of operation
- Easily assess the risks associated with hazards and record any action you plan to take to reduce the risk to an acceptable level
- Inherit previous risk assessments to review the hazards and risks identified and update accordingly
- On-screen guidance simplifies the process of identifying and managing risks and defining subsequent action
- Provide documentation to support insurance
Add personnel to flights and automate team flight records. Share platform and battery records.
- Link your account with other users to work with them on projects
- Share unmanned air systems (drones) battery maintenance and equipment records with members of your team
- Standardise operational processes for the entire team in line with best practice
- Save time through reduced duplication of paperwork
- Change of Serviceability records identify who authorised the RPAS as 'fit-to-fly', post modifications
Who is RPAS Portal for?
RPAS operators who want to stay at the forefront of the UAS industry and keep working to best practice can do so with RPAS Portal.
Regardless of what you call them; be it drones, RPAS, UAV’s or UAS the applications for unmanned aircraft across industry are growing at a phenomenal rate. Operating a drone for broadcasting, cinematography, surveying, mapping, agriculture, conservation or property management is becoming increasingly popular. Whatever the application the rules are the same and there is no better way of managing your RPAS operations than in the RPAS Portal.
manage your UAS operations with RPAS Portal.
Keep Track of your Flights and Flying Hours
RPAS Portal enables you to greatly reduce the amount of time you spend planning, managing and recording information whilst ensuring a safety first, best practice approach.
Operators can efficiently update training logs, record flight activity and demonstrate competency to airworthiness authorities such as the CAA or insurance companies in one easily accessible place.
Maintain Best Practice
RPAS Portal is a dynamic tool that is continuously being developed to add value to your business operations. Working with industry experts and regulators alike, RPAS Portal is constantly evolving so you can be assured of compliance with future legislation and know you are at the forefront of the industry.
Save Time - Faster Paperwork
Speed up your day-to-day recording activities by using RPAS Portal to reduce your paperwork when planning aerial tasks, managing hazards and risks, recording flight details, tracking and logging aircraft use and monitoring battery lifespan all in one place. After each flight RPAS Portal will update your personal, battery and platform logbooks.
Instant Access – Anywhere
Update your records in the field whilst flying. It is easy to access your data and update information wherever you are as RPAS Portal is accessible with an internet connection on all mainstream mobile and tablet devices.
Take a closer look
We have created a series of ‘How To’ videos to provide a walk-though of the RPAS Portal so that you can see how the features and functionality within the product come together to provide an integrated suite of RPAS Operator tools for all your unmanned air system activity.
- My Logbook - An Introduction
- My Equipment
- Start Planning
- Recording your Preliminary Findings
- Completing a Flying Survey
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Setting up a Flight
My Logbook - An Introduction
Learn how to get set up on the RPAS Portal. This video provides a walkthrough of how to register for the RPAS portal, add your qualifications, medical details and RPAS type.
Learn how to add RPAS platforms and batteries to the My Equipment section. This video provides a walkthrough of how to set up RPAS platforms and batteries within the portal so that you can use them within your flights and logbooks.
Lean how to start your planning process within My Flights section of RPAS Portal, including how to create a new job and add job details.
Recording your Preliminary Findings
Use the My Flights section to enable you to record airspace classifications, airspace restrictions, local ATC unit details, ATCU frequency, other air users’ proximity, potential air hazards, permissions, restrictions, sensitives and internet access
Completing a Flying Area Survey
The My Flights section allows you to undertake a flying area survey and record details of personal protective equipment, additional training requirements, site access, terrain, site maps and diagrams, obstructions, public access, ground hazards, weather and flying area considerations all in one place.
Conduct a Risk Assessment
Use the My Flights section to identify hazards in your area of operation, easily access the risks associated and record any action you plan to take to reduce the level of risk.
Setting up a Flight
Learn how to create a new job, add people and equipment (i.e. Batteries), other equipment, flight start and finish times and date. See how post flight you are able to review your logbook and equipment details that have be automatically updated.
Disclaimer: These videos have been filmed for a flight at Humberside Airport – please note that this is a no-fly zone and that special permissions were required to undertake this flight.
Register today and start using RPAS Portal instantly for free.
After a 60 day trial period charges apply at £20.00* per month.
* Price shown includes VAT for the country of residence.
If you would like more information or would like to discuss RPAS Portal
please call a member of our support team on +44 (0) 1633 835 123.